Panic has set in………

Oh Dear. I am very afraid that I have goofed BIG TIME. Today was make up picture day. I have been keeping a list (or thinking that I was keeping it) along with the picture orders. Today when it was our turn I called out the names and sent the children to have retakes made. All was well until……..

Just now when I dug out all of the order forms. Imagine my shock when I saw a BOY with a completed order form with money enclosed….and I had sent him to have retakes made. Now, this may not seem like a problem to you but what I am thinking is that I wrote down BOY A’s name (who by the way went a long and had his picture made anyway and did not protest one little bit) and I should have really written BOY B. (But I don’t know who BOY B is……) Now I am upset that BOY B’s mawmaw won’t get a good picture for Christmas and that some mommy is going to be mad ’cause I did not do what I promised when I said that BOY B could have his pictures remade. See the quandry? 

So, if you are a mommy of a girl, you are golden. However, if you are the mommy of a boy and you wanted him to have remakes taken, you need to email me and let me know. I will check my list and let you know if your boy had his remakes taken. This will also let me discover the identity of BOY B. Then I will have to grovel and apologize to the whole BOY B FAMILY and probably his mawmaw, too. I may even have to spring for a session at Portrait Innovations to make up for it……’cause the Bill Miller School Photography folks are G.O.N.E. people. Oh, I have messed up badly. I am like Junie B. Jones……I am feeling a little sweaty on my head right about now…….

If it turns out that all the BOYS, A, B and C, who needed to have photos made, did just that, and I did not leave anyone out…….then we will all pretend that we never had this conversation.

Email me, BOY mommies who needed retakes…….

Let the groveling and apologizing begin………

Alicia (who told y’all last week that I needed a secretary!)

One thought on “Panic has set in………

1. Well all I can say is,your human. I am pretty sure Matthew had his made, I asked him. I have learned, with four kids and you have what 18 in class, that you can not sweat the small stuff. I am sure it will turn out to be okay..
    Tina Crotts